Can’t find the book you want in our library? We will try and locate it for you through interlibrary loan! ILL request forms are available in the library, or can be submitted using the form below. We limit the number of active ILL requests at any one time to 3 unless otherwise negotiated with the Interlibrary Loan Manager.
Fill out the form below to request materials not owned by the Bridgton Public Library. By submitting your request, you:
- Have read the ILL guidelines below
- Are willing to pay for damaged or lost items with an additional processing fee
- Understand that these items must be returned by their due date and may not be renewable
- Items borrowed on ILL come from other libraries and are loaned according to the policies of the owning library
- Obtaining interlibrary loan items can take up to 2 weeks or more, and is not recommended for time sensitive needs.