October 18-24th is National Friends of Libraries Week so please join us in celebrating all of the wonderful things our Friends do for our Library and community!
- Promote the Library in the community
- Fundraise through book sales and special events
- Sponsor author talks, music events, and Summer Reading
- Distribute bags of books at food banks
- Fund special items like kitchen cookery devices, to-go bags, and computers
- Coordinate the Yellow Wall Gallery
- Host the annual staff appreciation party
If you know someone who is a Friend, say “Thank You!” If you’d like to become a Friend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.