This is a busy year at the local, state, and federal levels. There is information to collect and decisions to make, and we at the Bridgton Public Library know that Everybody Counts.
- So, please register to vote: Bridgton Election Information
- Please get informed on ballot measures and primary choices: Maine Primaries and Ballot Info
- Town of Bridgton has postponed the local June Elections: Notice of Postponement
- Please mark your calendars with these important dates:
2020 Schedule of Federal/State Elections
March 3 Presidential Primary and Special State Referendum Election March 3 Special Legislative Election State Representative District 128 July 14 State Primary Election November 3 General (Presidential) and Potential State Referendum Election
- Please complete your household’s Census 2020 Survey: Census 2020 Homepage
And please vote.