The Friends of the Bridgton Public Library invite you to join them in their various activities and fundraising efforts on behalf of the Library. The Friends will meet at 9:30 am on the second Tuesday of the month in the Meeting Room. New members are always welcome.
Some examples of the Friends’ support of the library include:
- Annual summer used book sale
- The Yellow Wall Gallery local artist exhibit space
- Bottle redemption program — Label your bag of returnables with Bridgton Public Library and drop them off at the Redemption Center on Nulty Street.
- Accept and sort donated books (please click here for Donation Guidelines)
- **We will be accepting donations through December 31, 2019, and resuming March 1st, 2020. Please plan ahead! We appreciate your donations, but have nowhere to process and store them during the winter months.**
- Book Sale rack in the library — opposite the circulation desk
- Funding for special Library programs and events
- Purchase of museum passes available at the Main Circulation Desk
- Purchase of public access computers and equipment
- Helping the library staff with special projects
- Staff appreciation holiday party
To join the Friends, stop by the library or mail the completed application form and contribution to: Friends of the Bridgton Public Library, 1 Church St., Bridgton ME 04009. Membership year runs July 1 – June 30. Please make checks payable to the “Friends of Bridgton Public Library.”
For more information please attend a meeting or email email@example.com