The Friends of the Bridgton Public Library invite you to join them in their various activities and fundraising efforts on behalf of the Library. The Friends meet at 9:30 am on the second Tuesday of the month using Zoom during the pandemic. New members are always welcome.
Some examples of the Friends’ support of the library include:
- Annual summer used book sale
- The Yellow Wall Gallery local artist exhibit space
- Bottle redemption program — Label your bag of returnables with Bridgton Public Library and drop them off at the Redemption Center on Nulty Street.
- Accept and sort donated books (please click here for Donation Guidelines)
- Book Sale rack in the library — opposite the circulation desk
- Funding for special Library programs and events
- Purchase of public access computers and equipment
- Helping the library staff with special projects
- Staff appreciation holiday party
To join the Friends, stop by the library or mail the completed application form and contribution to: Friends of the Bridgton Public Library, 1 Church St., Bridgton ME 04009. Membership year runs July 1 – June 30. Please make checks payable to the “Friends of Bridgton Public Library.”
For more information please attend a meeting or email firstname.lastname@example.org